With this guide, we aim to help you understand the full functionality of our Affiliate Program and Affiliate Area.
The Application Process
To join our Affiliate Program, you simply need to fill out the Affiliate Application form here. Please ensure you fill out all information to ensure that your application can be processed efficiently. All applications will be reviewed by Administration and upon acceptance, you will receive notification by email.
Once your application has been accepted, you will receive notification by email. This will include your Affiliate ID Number.
Upon acceptance, you will be able to access the Affiliate Area. This area, dedicated to our Affiliates provides extensive information on a number of areas related to our program. A detailed explanation is contained below.
In order to receive affiliate commissions, all Affiliates MUST use their affiliate link. This link can be found under the Affiliate URL’s tab as shown below. Please note: ONLY referrals that are received using this link will attract commissions. If this link is not used by your visitors, no affiliate commissions will be payable.
All Affiliate URL’s contain a 30-day Cookie. Once referred, any visitor that returns to purchase within 30 days, will automatically convert to a Referral for the FIRST Affiliate to refer the Customer.
The lower part of the Affiliate URL’s tab allows you to customize URL’s, however at this stage, this is unnecessary.
Under the Statistics Tab, Affiliates can find a variety of useful information regarding the status of their account. Individual elements are detailed below.
- Unpaid Referrals – Referrals that have been accepted and are awaiting payment
- Paid Referrals – Referrals that have been accepted and have been paid.
- Visits – The number of visitors that have used the Affiliate link to visit Niche Site Bootcamp
- Conversion Rate – The percentage of visitors that have purchased.
- Unpaid Earnings – Current balance of earnings awaiting payment.
- Paid Earnings – Total balance of all earnings paid to date.
- Commission Rate – The commission rate payable to the Affiliate
- Campaign – The name of the campaign created in respect to an advertising plan
- Visits – The number of visits that have occured as part of the campaign.
- Unique Links – The number of individual visitors that have used the Affiliate link in this campaign.
- Converted – The number of visitors that have purchased in this campaign.
- Conversion Rate – The percentage of visitors that have purchased in this campaign.
Under the Graphs Tab, Affiliates can see a visual representation of referral data. Data shown on the graph includes:
- Unpaid Referral Earnings
- Pending Referral Earnings
- Rejected Referral Earnings
- Paid Referral Earnings.
Under the Referrals Tab, Affiliates can see the total number of Visitors that have made a purchase, making them a Referral. The status of each referral can be seen in the Status column.
Under the Payouts Tab, Affiliates can see a complete history of all payouts received, including the payment method. Niche Site Bootcamp pays only by Pay Pal or by Payoneer.
Under the Visits Tab, Affiliates can see the total number of visits generated by their Affiliate Link. In the Converted column, Affiliates can see any Visits that have purchased and become a Referral.
Under the Creatives Tab, Affiliates can find a variety of images that can be utilized to aid in the promotion of Niche Site Bootcamp. Under each creative is the code required to insert the creative into a website.
Affiliates may choose to right click on the image and save the Creative and accompany it with their own Affiliate Link.
Under the Settings Tab, Affiliates should ensure that their correct PayPal payment address has been entered.
Also, Affiliates may elect to receive email notification when a Referral has been processed.
If you have any questions regarding the Affiliate Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org